Started off the morning by finally figuring out what was wrong with the blog and why new posts were not appearing when deployed. I had been working on a component for the "About Me" page. I had imported it to the index page, but had not added the component itself to Github since it was incomplete. This was causing errors upon deployment in Netlify. I commented out the component import and voila problem solved!
I also completed my application to the Bridge School here in Toronto. It's a free web development course for women, but only 11 individuals are accepted into the program each cohort. I applied to the previous cohort but did not make it past the 2nd technical round. Hopefully I get in this time!
I did a bit of styling on my Technical Documentation page because I still wasn't happy with how it looked.